Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, November 29, 2010

three little christmas trees

Hi - this is a quick post tonight - I'm short on time!

I'm sharing with you today a Stamping Bella image called
Three Little Christmas Trees.

Now these are not your usual Christmas colors, but I'm in love with this paper from Bo Bunny - love the purples, greens and blues, so thought I would color up this image to match.

I stamped it on bella's bestest paper and colored with my prisma colors pencils and gamsol.  I guess I should of broke in my new Caran d'Ache pencils that I got this weekend, but didn't think about it until I already started to color this.

Stamped Happy Holidays and cut it out using a s/binder ribbon tag and ran some dk turquoise ribbon thru it.

Finished it off with some glitter on trees one and three and for the middle tree I used white liquid pearls on the little dots, glossy accents on the green circles and glitter on the larger circles.

Thanks for peeking in, see ya soon!

4 comments:

Dana White said...

I love the colours you chose this card just pops

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Oh Pauline .... this is one happy card... the trees are just delightful and the paper is bright and cheery. Way to rock this card!

paula tracy williamson said...

Lovin' those scallops baby! I been adding them to cards too. Call me a little late. lol. I love these funky trees and your colors are "cool"!!! How's your stash coming?? I still have lots to make!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Pauline! Love the colours.