Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

cosmo girl

Seems like forever since I colored up a Bella, so with a friends birthday in mind in a few weeks I decided to color up Cosmobella. This was one of the very first bellas I bought way back when.


I stamped Ms. Cosmo on bella's bestest paper and colored her up with my trusty  prismacolor pencils.  DP paper is last years Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses.  I used a SU border punch on the white c/s.  Added a bit of glitter to her drink, then finished up with some soft blue chiffon ribbon and a blue pearl brad. Now the blue border around cosmo and her pants are not really that bright of a blue IRL.

For those who love to play along in our friday bellariffic challenges, this weeks challenge is  'snow on a card'! Now how easy is that.  Submit your card to Emily by thursday night.

Thanks for stopping by, see you on friday.

2 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Cheers to you Pauline.... love this layout... I have used it often.

paula tracy williamson said...

ooooh, I am so doing this Bella up for the holidays! I figure she is snazzy and will be kinda quick too. She is one of my original favs...so perfect! AWESOME!