Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Peeps!

I had great intentions of posting this yesterday, but it just never happened.  Too many things to get done before Christmas.  But I will say, that all the presents are wrapped, and groceries bought.  The only thing left to do is house clean - yuck, but that's today's job. I work until noon, then home I go to tackle the house.
Mark (my son) is coming home late afternoon to spend a few days, then back to London he goes, to finish up his Co-op program next week, then next semester (January) he is back to Fanshaw for his last year.

So for my card, I had this image colored up for quite a while - like a month or so- but just never did anything with it.  Thought best I make it into a card.  I share with you today Christmas Peeps, by Stamping Bella.



As always, I stamped with black memento on bella's bestest paper and colored it with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I always liked the way Paula rounds her corners on some of her images, so thought I would do that with this one. Before stitching around the image, I did some sponging with Antique Linen distress ink.  DP is from the Snowy Day 6x6 collection by Crate Paper. Added glitter to the tree and glossy accents to the balls.  Used some white flower soft for the snow under the little Peeps feet!

Well, that's it for me for a few days.  I hope to get some coloring down while off work until next wedesday, so will have some new cards to share.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas,  and may the holidays bring wonderful memories as you spend with your loved ones.

See you soon..... Pauline.

No comments: