Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, November 19, 2010

Bellariffic friday with a Sketch

Sketch challenges I love - I struggle putting most of my cards together most times, because I can never figure out how to lay it all out.  So when we were given this weeks challenge I was sooooo happy!

Still working on Christmas cards - many more to go - so I pulled out Tangled Stella.
The Stella's are one of my favs of the bella images. 


So here we have Stella, trying to decorate the tree, and managed to get herself all tangled up (hence the name Tangled Stella- hehe). She was colored up with Copics and then I added the shading with my pencils. The DP paper is some pieces I had left from a SU pack a year or two ago.  I ran the green piece through the cuttlebug using the snowflake embossing folder.  I added some glitter to her hat and dress, and clear glazed the lightbulbs with my clear glaze pen. Finished it off with a red bow.

Now for some more exciting news, if you haven't already heard,Emily did a mini release on Monday! She released 3 new Lulu images, and are they cute, cute, cute! actually they are a must have. Emily is also offering 20% off your whole order - yep you heard it right - 20% off your whole order.  All you have to do is just enter code christmas20 and Poof! 20% off your order just like that! Sale ends Monday Nov 22.

Next weeks challenge is ALL WHITE CARD.  The only thing that is colored is your image - everything else is white. So give it a try and email Em your card by thursday night, to be included in the draw for some bella bucks.

Have a great weekend everyone, see you soon. 
 




 

3 comments:

Dana White said...

S-T-E-L-L-A is one of my favs and I've been neglecting her! Fantastic card - the colours just pop. Have a great weekend

Crafty Cath said...

Love the simplicity of this girl! And embossing the green paper looks great! I always forget to use my cuttlebug folders...here it helps set the holiday theme quite nicely. And Stella just shines with your coloring. Sweet!

paula tracy williamson said...

Seriously, there are so many holiday Bella images, we could post for 2 months...right? I love Stella and i think she is so under-appreciated. I think she is GREAT in her crazy lights! mwah!!