Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, November 1, 2010

Confused Dog!

Today's post will be short, as I have much to do. How does that saying go - One step forward and two steps back! well that's how I have been feeling this past week.

I share with you Confused Christmas Dog.  I think he is so cute!
I colored with my prismacolor pencils and bella's bestest paper.  I used my nesties to cut him out and tried out my new spellbinder square eyelet die for the brown layer behind. The DP paper by Bo Bunny.  I used my EK Success scallop border punch for the strip down the side.

I wanted his nose to look shiney,
so  colored his nose with
my black glaze pen.  Added some
glitter to the white stripes on
his scarf and on the holly berries.

Now since he is a Chistmas Dog
he needed to have some snow around
him, so I used my quickie glue pen
on the ground area and then applied
some white flocking to make the
snow.

I used Merry Holidays for the sentiment.
Cut it into a ribbon tag and fastened one
end under the button.

That's it for tonight.  Have a good evening.

4 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

What a cute card Pauline, I am so in a festive mood with all the gorgeous cards I have been seeing on blogs :o)
HUgs

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Hi Pauline.... love checking your creations...always so adorable. Your colouring and choice of papers work wonderfully together.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline! I know that dance too! It's kinda like the Hokey Pokey only different! Ha Ha ! Love this layout may have to borrow it in the future, and the papers are very yummy! (I'm so behind schedule with my Christmas cards! Whaaaaaa!) :) Tracy

paula tracy williamson said...

Wow, still with the Christmas theme, maybe I should have been coming here when I was feeling burnt out! These are all just amazing Pauline!