Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holly in Jar

I'm back today with another Christmas card to share with you.

Today I have Holly in Jar.



As usual, I stamped the holly on bella's bestest paper and colored with prisma colour pencils. Since this was  a simple design I wanted to keep the card that way.
I cut out the design with my octagon s/binder die, left the die on and did some shading around the design using aloe vera versamagic ink. Next I layered it on some Bo Bunny Olive Dot c/s.  The DP paper is from a 6x6 pack of Basic Grey Wassail.
Finished off with some stitching,  ribbon, glitter and white liquid pearl.

Just a reminder you still have time to submit your card to Emily for this weeks 'white theme" bellariffic challenge. I'm usually ahead of the game but not this week, so I best be working on my 'white' card as well.

For our fellow American's  - wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

See you on Friday!

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Love how you used the octagon shape!! This is fantastic

Ebru Vatansever said...

I agree with Dana, I like the octagon shape and the DP is so pretty.

paula tracy williamson said...

Hey, it's me again....I have this on my desk and it always gives me the heebee-jeebees to color...that water kills me. I guess, I just need to copy you now...I usually dig for one of Linda's. I ove these little images, don't you!