Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Love - to my sweetheart


Hello, I'm back today to share another Valentine card, but I guess you could also use this for an Anniversary card as well.

I don't normally make a lot of Valentine cards, but this year for some reason I've made a few.




The made the heart background with SSS heart stencil and paste onto some SSS fog c/s.  Once dried I added my flag banner and hearts cut from scrap papers.

The love word was cut from black c/s layered onto a piece of vellum. Sentiment was stamped onto a piece of dp using black versafine, and popped up.

I added some hearts, sequins, rhinestone and a wooden heart to finish this off.

Supplies:
Stamp - The Greetery - Sentiment Suite - Love

Dies - SSS - Love, Spellbinder - Hearts, SSS - Flag, Memory Box - Mini heart collection
Paper -  SSS - Fog, Cougar White, MME- Love me, Glitz - pretty in pink, black
Misc - SSS - Tumbling Heart Stencil, sequins, rhinestone, wooden heart, Wendy Vecchi embossing paste

Wishing you a wonderful Valentines Day tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

Pauline

4 comments:

Carla said...

I'm feelin da love! And I love this card Pauline. Want to learn more about the "paste". (looks like I'll be making my valentine card after work today.... nothing like last minute lol).

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, how fun is this! Just look at all those awesome hearts! Gosh, it's so pretty, Pauline! The stenciled hearts on Fog card stock make it look like vellum. I wish I'd made more Valentines this year, but I have so many new things to work my way through... been plugging away at the basket. I adore this card and am pretty excited to see it today!

Ros Crawford said...

It's gorgeous! Beautiful design and as always, wonderfully crafted!

Stacy Morgan said...

Valentines are my second favorite type of card, and this is AWESOME! I love all the hearts ( no pun intended) and that vellum heart background is FABO! All the hearts are beautiful. Love love this!