Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sandhill Cranes Part 2

Hello everyone! Well winter struck again.  Yesterday we had a day full of rain, then turned to a heavy wet snow late afternoon and into the evening.  The flakes were so big almost golf ball size, it was very pretty if you didn't have to drive in it. This morning everything is covered in white, so heavy the the branches are all weighed down, but it does look very pretty.   Looks like warmer weather for this week, hopefully that is the end of the snow.

I stepped outside early (still a bit dark) and took these pictures with my Tablet, so not the best quality, but just wanted to capture the snowfall.





Rather than a card today, I thought I would share some more of Bill's and my photo's from a few weeks back.


Mine:





 Bill's:





Thanks for visiting today.  Enjoy your day!

Pauline

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

The snow looks so clean and I like the trees drooping. Sorry you got snow but ours finally melted and I am happy. :-) You both know how to take pictures of wildlife. The single little burr on the fence is cool. Hope you enjoy being warm and inside this week.

Leslie Miller said...

I bet you'll be so glad to see the last of the snow. I hope it's soon for you. It's pretty, though. Always kind of exciting when it snows here because we get so little of it. Pauline, yours and Bill's pictures are breathtaking! I thought at first the two cranes flying was a reflection until I realized they were both right side up. Does that one Harrier have a critter in its talons? What a shot! These are all just WOW! You know how I love seeing them. Thank you!

Ros Crawford said...

I'm wishing you a Happy April... but seeing the snow... well it looks like December! Beautiful photos Pauline... Stay safe and warm!

Tracy said...

More incredible shots. I really like the one of the two sandhills that look like they're stacked. Cool! Literally for you with all that snow. LOL

Tanza Erlambang said...

thank you for sharing beautiful series of photos.
have a great day