Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Flowing vine collage x 2

Well it's Thursday, and almost the weekend once again! My cards today are two more sympathy that I made for my card order.

As you can see not a lot of explaining on these, so I will just list the supplies for each that I used.

For both cards I sponged distress inks onto some canson watercolour paper.  I spritzed the first one to make the water marks, the second card I left as is.

# 1 - Creative expressions - with sympathy die, Distress oxide inks for the background - wild honey, picked raspberry, PTI - Pierced Feature Frames, Simon Says Stamps - Flowering Vine Collage die, paper is by Cosmo Cricket - sweet nothing, cougar 100lb white c/s,  Silver card stock, sequins







# 2 - PTI - Pierced Feature Frames, Simon Says Stamps - Flowering Vine Collage die, Distress oxide inks for the background bundled sage & tumbled glass, PTI - everyday classics (sentiment), white embossing powder, versamark,  Paper - Little Yellow Bycicle, cougar 100lb white c/s. scrap of blue c/s for the sentiment.  I think it is from SU but not sure, found in my scrap basket.


Well that's it for today, I'll be back soon to share another card.  Have a great weekend!

Pauline

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are beautiful, Pauline! The vine frame in the pierced frame, sigh... and those delicate sponged backgrounds. I'll be paying close attention to oxide ink colors as I just got my first sets of these inks. The blue in your second card is so soft and pretty. I don't think I have that color, boo hoo. You've made two lovely sympathy cards. They're not easy for me, but you always get it just right.

debby4000 said...

Two beautiful sympathy cards.
luv
Debby

Stacy Morgan said...

Both are beautiful sympathy card. That die really lends well to this type of card. I might just have to get that myself. Very soft and beautiful on both.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful cards and such a fitting design... Love the softness you achieve with your blending

Tracy said...

These are lovely. The combo of the white and the soft ink colors is very soothing. Perfect for a sympathy card.