Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sandhill Cranes & More

Well here we are the start of another week.  Hope you had a good weekend.  Rather than a card to share with you today, I decided to post some of Bill's and my photos from the last month or so.

Yesterday during one of our outings we came across a couple  Sandhill Cranes - we did not expect to see these as were were looking for hawks. I have quite a few pictures to share so will spread them out over a couple of blog posts.

Enjoy the show, click on them to enlarge:

Pauline's:


Bill's



Up next, I'll be posting my St. Patrick Day card, then some  more photo's.  Stay tuned!
Have a wonderful day!

Pauline






4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I enjoyed the show, alright! I was wondering when we might get to see some more of this stunning photography. It leaves me completely in awe. I can't imagine the patience required to get these photos. Wonderful! I'm about as speechless as I get, Pauline! Thank you!

NancyT said...

Nice to see some pictures of both your and Bill’s work. You are becoming quite the photographer yourself. These are so stunning. I don’t know how you both can capture these beautiful shots of the birds while in-flight. Always look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific photos!! Such amazing creatures and so lovely to watch them too.

Tracy said...

We have sandhill sanctuaries down here. I didn't realize how far reaching they were til we saw some on our trip to Yellowstone a few years back. Always, ALWAYS enjoy your photos.