Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, February 4, 2019

Thank You

Hello everyone!  Well after our deep freeze it is feeling more like spring time weather today and the next few days, then back to the cold again! Lots of rain today and tomorrow, then freezing rain then snow comes back. But hey, it's winter right!

My card today makes it feel like spring.  I'm using some Papertrey Ink stamps and dies.



For the stamping portion of this card, I used some kraft c/s, then embossed in white the Stitch in time border frame, then cut out with the coordinating die.  For the tag I'm using MB Pinpoint main street tags, then  I used a hexagon stencil and sponged some ocean tide ink.  I then embossed the butterfly using white embossing powder. I splattered some white paint into the tag as well.

For the base of the card, I stamped one of the borders from the stamp set in fine linen ink.  I then stamped the sentiment from PTI - Banner sentiments in ocean tide ink.  I did this in my Misti, to make sure I got a nice clean stamped image.

For the flowers I used the stamps and dies from the Butterfly Blooms and A bit more butterfly blooms. I also cut some white leaves using  MB Dainty leaf die.

Added some ribbon, glittery rhinestones to finish off.

Supplies:
Stamps - PTI - Stitch in Time Borders, Banner Sentiments, Butterfly Blooms & A bit more butterfly blooms
Dies - MB - Pinpoint main street tags, Dainty Leaf, PTI - stitch in time, A bit more butterfly bloom die
Paper - PTI - Ocean Tide, Kraft, K & Co wild raspberry, cougar white c/s
Ink - PTI - Ocean Tide, Altenew - Buttercup
Misc - white embossing powder, versamark, MB Hexagon stencil, rhinestones, PTI ribbon, white paint

I appreciate your visit.  Have a wonderful day!

Pauline 


6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, that white embossed butterfly with its draping wings is soooo beautiful! I love the layout with the border and sentiment along the bottom. Pretty colors, flowers, rhinestones, and stitched frame. What's not to love? It snowed here today, but mostly melted off. We didn't really expect it, so was a nice surprise in the morning. Pretty.

ChristineCreations said...

So classy Pauline! Such a beautiful composition of elements to pull it together! We are deep in our own deep freeze here!

Kerri said...

so gentle I love it!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Its beautiful and it is so Spring like... Beautifully put together Pauline. I'm so sorry you are having such bad weather and I hope that things improve for you... Take care

sadam husein said...

thanks sis i like it greeting by LEMARI MINIMALIS

Stacy Morgan said...

Pauline this is gorgeous! That butterfly is beautiful embossed, the layers and the decorative frames are wonderful. Not to mention love the layout and the stamped border across the bottom. Gorgeous! We have a deep freeze going on here so no spring for us yet. Work and schools cancelled and looking like next week possible the same. Oh boy...