Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Love... with all my heart

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Today's card is one I made for my BFF's (Nancy)  husband to give to her.  I was going to post it earlier today, but thought if she hadn't received it yet, I didn't want to spoil her surprise.  But.... she received it this morning :).



I had fun making this one.  Not a whole lot of explaining on this one as you can see, mostly die cuts, so I will just list the supplies below.

Supplies:
Paper - Glitz paperpack - Pretty in Pink, white, bazzill pink, gold mirror paper
Die - PTI Shape Shifter Oval #4, Heart dies, SSS Love Die
Ink - black versafine, PTI - pale peony (sponged ink behind the hearts)
Stamp - PTI - From the Heart set
Misc - sequins, washi tape, ribbon, flowers, and lace

Wishing you a lovely day!

Pauline

5 comments:

NancyT said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks Pauline for making this gorgeous card. I love everything about it. You are the best.

ChristineCreations said...

This is so sweet....almost vintage, and the lace, metallic and layers really combine beautifully together. That is SO sweet that your BFF’s hubby had you made it!

Leslie Miller said...

It's so pretty, Pauline! The gold sequins with the gold sentiment... so gorgeous! Love the music paper for the heart and the lacy trim. Just the perfect romantic Valentine! I'm a day late because we haven't been home much for three days. I'm ready to settle down for some stamping!

Ros Crawford said...

How gorgeous!! That's a keeper for sure... Beautifully done Pauline!

Stacy Morgan said...

Pauline I adore this... very vintage feeling I would say. The gold love die cut is awesome and that trim ribbon is fabulous. I am sure your friends husband loved it.