Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, February 8, 2019

Live for today

Well it's the end of another work week! Hope you all had a good week.  I've been trying to work on some masculine cards as of late but have been struggling.  I find these so hard to do, mainly because I don't have a lot of masculine stamps other than leaves and trees. 

 I'm using all  Papertrey Ink; dies and stamps for my card.




I started by die cutting the Mighty Oak Tree so I could use the leaves.  I then stamped the leaves using PTI inks onto the die cut leaf.  White background is cut using the PTI: Noted Pinked A2 Vertical die set.  

I stamped the sentiment from PTI: Through the trees using black versafine ink, then cut it out using PTI Nesting basics pierced retangles.  I popped this up on the center of my card, then adhered the leaves.  Added some rhinestones to finish off.

I appreciate your visit today, have a wonderful weekend!

 Pauline


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, now I have an idea for my future masculine cards, so thanks for that, Pauline! How I struggle with them, but I LOVE this! Colorful and simple. Love the patterns on the leaves. Now I'm wondering what I might have that I can use for this design. I'm so happy to see your card today, Pauline. Have a wonderful, restful weekend!

Stacy Morgan said...

Masculine cards are always one of my favorites and you did a fabulous job Pauline. I would not of thought of leaves so you gave me an idea as well. I like the colors, the layout and the enamel dots. Its all around perfect guy card.

Ros Crawford said...

I love leaves and this card is spectacular! Love the colours and super design!