Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, February 11, 2019

Quick topper cards

Hello.  I'm back today to share a couple of cards I made recently for my card basket.  The paper pack is from The Paper Boutique and this particular  line is - Dawn Chorus.  I fell in love with these papers, small birds, leaves, feathers, and the colours are so pretty.  In the back of the paper pack are some card toppers which makes card making a whole lot easier.  So far I have made 2 from this paper pack.

Not a whole lot of explaining on these, so I will let you look at my cards and I will list the supplies below.











Supplies:
Card # 1
Dies - PTI - Shape shifters circle #4
Paper - The paper boutique - Dawn Chorus, MME - woodgrain paper, white, soft pink and medium brown
Misc - skeleton leaves in gold, pink silk ribbon, EK Success border punch, pearls

Card # 2
Dies - MFT square stitched rame
Paper - The paper boutique - Dawn Chorus, white, Bazzill blue, MFT Snowcone,
Misc - flowers, silk ribbon, glittered rhinestones

As always, thanks for stopping by today.

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I just went to Frantic Stamper and looked up Dawn Chorus -- so pretty! Don't make me buy more paper! So easy and soooooo beautiful, Pauline. Love the leaves on your first card. You remind me I have some similar, tucked away in a drawer I hardly ever look in. Gosh, these are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing them. You made my day!

Ros Crawford said...

They are beautiful!! So Spring like and so pretty!

Stacy Morgan said...

Both are very pretty and you are able to use designer paper much like miss Leslie and I envie that talent. The added flowers make for the final feminine touch that is perfect. Both of these are wonderful to have in the stash.