Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, May 30, 2011

Tee off Time

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend.The weather even co-operated - sunshine and humidity, but I'm not complaining about the humidity yet! It's so nice to have heat rather than cold and damp rainy weather.  I'm typing this up Sunday night, as I am doing so, we are experiencing some heavy rain, winds, they even have a tornado warnings out for our area. 

For today's card I pulled out Teeoffabella.


I started by stamping her on bella's bestest paper and coloured with prisma colour pencils.  I based my colours on some scrap paper I found in my scrap bucket.  I believe it is from Bo Bunny. I used spellbinder oval dies to cut out the image as well as the scallop layer behind the image.  I used the scallop EK Success border punch for the rust scallops.  I thought the sentiment I used was perfect, and I know a lot of golfing friends, so I'm sure I won't have a problem sending this one out. Not sure if Emily still has the stamp in stock, I couldn't find it to link it up.
Finished the card off with some stitching, ribbon and I also added a turquoise rhinestone on the golf ball.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pauline

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous card, Pauline! LOVE the color combo!

Kerri said...

Fabbieoso love it..the colors the coloring all of it..thks for sharing