Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Sneak Peak

Sorry for posting so late tonight, but just wanted to get this card posted, so you could have a sneak peak.  Emily is having another release tomorrow, and she says this is her best one yet- but if you ask me I think all her releases are awesome!

The image I have to share is called Cupcake Princess Violet, another wonderful image by Mo Manning. I love the airiness of her dress, all those ruffles, so pretty!


I started with bella's bestest paper and coloured with prismacolor pencils - skin tones are done with copics. I coloured her in shades of soft pinks.
The designer paper is from a 6x6 pad of Prima Marketing called Fairy Flora.
All the papers is this pack are so pretty, I had a hard time deciding which to use.

Used my oval s/binder dies to cut her out as well as the scallop layer underneath.  Finished up with a bow and glitter.  I don't know how well you can see the glitter on her dress, so here is a close up view for you:


Some of the babes have already posted some sneak peaks, and I must say they are must haves! So be sure to check out Stamping Bella's website tomorrow to see what else is in the release.  You will not be disappointed!

Pauline

6 comments:

jroffel said...

Love it! It is so beautiful!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

The glitter looks awesome, Pauline! Adorable card!

Dana White said...

Pauline this is amazing - the little bit of glitter is perfect on her dress!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Simply Gorgeous Pauline !!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Love this new release..... This is one of my picks and I too was planning on colouring it up in pinks..... and of course glitter.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh she is SO darling! LOVE your coloring!