Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Since us Canadian folks are enjoying today off, I think I will do just that -- sit back, relax and enjoy! The weather has been fantastic these last few days - no complaints here.

Today I have a new Stamping Bella image to share with you from Emily's last release.  It's called TVPeeps!  These Peeps are just so adorable! I think this image is perfect for Father's Day, what do you think?



I began with bella's bestest paper, black memento ink and prismacolour pencils.
Next I cut out the image using a rectangle s/binder die, left die in place and sponged some distress antique linen around the image. Designer paper is from Basic Grey's Pyrus 6x6 pad.  Finished it off with some twine and buttons.

Enjoy your week, and thanks for stopping by.

Pauline

3 comments:

Kerri said...

very nice card...perfect for Father's Day...grt coloring

Anonymous said...

Super cute Pauline! Hope you are enjoying your long weekend! :) Tracy

Dana White said...

this is cute! Great shading on the tv & the sentiment is perfect for the long weekend!!