Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A little Whine with that cheese?

I'm not talking about the wine you drink, I talking about whining! The weather has been down right terrible the last few weeks, well probably longer than that.  It's dull and gloomy, raining almost every day, damp, cold - how is that for whining?
Where is our spring weather?  The sun? what does that look and feel like - it's been a while since we had any.  Okay enough about that, on with today's card.

So for today's card I pulled out Winobella. 


I coloured her up using primsacolor pencils and copics, on bella's bestest paper.
I baste my colours on the pinks in this designer paper by K & Co. Dies used are lacey ovals, large oval, SU oval punch, EK success scallop border punch.
Finished with some stitching, brown pearls, and some glitter.

Just a reminder, you still have time to submit to Emily your card for this friday's challenge. Just scroll down to see the sketch on my friday's post.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Pauline

4 comments:

Dana White said...

I have some spring weather!! FINALLY no snow in the forecast! LOVE your wino bella; you know for me it would be Wine & Whining!!

Crafty Cath said...

Bawahwah...we've had rain for 7 days straight. I'm tired of it too! The sun finally came out this afternoon and the temperature is heading up. Too fun of you to bring out wineabella though! She looks fabulous! No whining from me. Hehe.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

yup..... I will be right over.... Merlot please! Great card and fabulous layout

Kerri said...

very nicely done....thks for sharing