Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Butterfly wishes

I just can't believe it is the middle of the week already, where did this week go? I guess that's what happens when you have a 3 day weekend, you just loose track of the days.

This will be a short post- (writing this late on  Tuesday and I'm exhausted.)

For my card today, I'm using Butterflyabella.  I thought it was a perfect spring kind of image- since the weather has been wonderful this past weekend, I actually saw my first butterfly of the season.


Image was stamped on bella's bestest paper and coloured with pencils and copics. I knew exactly what designer papers I wanted to use - since I was on the butterfly theme I pulled out my new 6x6 pack of Happy Go Lucky by My Minds Eye.  The gorgeous pink seam binding ribbon was a gift from Cathabella. Thanks Cath! Also used this sentiment by Stamping Bella.
Finishing touches: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, glitter and some stitching.

Just a reminder for this weeks bellariffic challenge - colour challenge using Navy, Kraft and Green. Email your submission to Emily by thursday night - there is some bella bucks up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Pauline

No comments: