Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You 'perk' me up

Hi! Well it's Wednesday, which means we are half way through the work week. Today is absolutely beautiful outside - sun shine, no humidity, and breezy - a perfect summer day - if everyday could be like this!  Came home at noon and did a load of laundry to hang on the line, nothing greater than crawling into bed with the smell of fresh clean sheets! Okay enough of all that lets get on with the card.

I wasn't sure what to colour up for today, but saw this image laying on my desk, which I stamped a few weeks ago and never got around to colouring it up.  Today's image is by Stamping Bella called Percolator Circle.


As usual, I used Bella's bestest paper for the image, and coloured it up using prismacolour pencils. Cut the image freehand and layered it onto a white circle, then a kraft circle both cut using a s/binder circle die.  Papers are from MME - from my scrap bin.  The sentiment is from the set - Perk me up Peeps.
Finished with some stitching, lace, glitter, clear glaze, and a bow - (which I had to use to cover a booboo! - who would of known?)

Dont' forget about our challenge this friday ladies - them is Masculine.  Still time to get your card to Emily by thursday night.

Enjoy the rest of your day! I'm going to head outside to enjoy what's left of my day - see ya!

Pauline

4 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG Pauline this card is gorgusss my friend. I absolutely love the purple tones also I need to get my hands on that nestabilities label. Yes. you are right you and me are on the same waive length :-)

Crafty Cath said...

What a cute little card! Paper, colors, lace all look perfect together. And we never would have known about the boo boo if you didn't share silly! But the bow fits right in!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OK, you and Ebru convinced me to put this stamp in my cart! TOOO cute! LOVE the colors on this, Pauline!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just beautiful! I LOVE the colors you worked with too! I'm w/ Tamy- NEED this one now LOL!