Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, June 20, 2011

Terrible Twos!

Hi all, and Happy Monday! I only have a 2 day work week this week, so that's something to be happy about.

For today's card I pulled out Jill is Two, a Mo Manning image which you can buy in rubber from Stamping Bella.


I stamped Jill on bella's bestest paper and coloured her up using my prismacolour pencils and blended with gamsol.  Skin tones were done using Copics.
I had this paper from Cosmo Cricket sitting on my desk for a few days now, so instead of digging for something new to use, I just went with it.  It's called Little Girls, and I've had it for a least a year if not longer - pretty sad isn't it!
Punched out 2 borders using a Martha Sterwart punch, then sponged some antique linen on the edges.
Finished it up with some stitching,  cream satin ribbon and a prima rosette.

Just a reminder about our challenge this week.  It's a sketch  - you can see it here.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pauline

1 comment:

Dana White said...

I just love this sweet little girl & that perfect little face of hers! Super cute card