Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, June 6, 2011

Dancing in the rain...

brings back memories when I was a child, and would just love  to be outside in the rain.  I mean what kid doesn't love to dance in the rain? So with all the rain we have had in the month of May - (so glad it is now June!) I pulled out my new stamp to use - Umbrella Peep by Stamping Bella. I just adore these Peep images.


I stamped her on bella's bestest paper using black memento ink.  Next I used prismacolour pencils to colour her.  Used a circle s/binder die to cut the image out as well as the scallop circle. Sponged some versamagic pixie pink around the image. DP is from MME- Tickled Pink 6x6 pad. Great thing about this stamp, it comes with a sentiment.  Love when that happens.
With the sentiment being a fair size, I played around with several different dies until I decided on this one. Finished off with some glitter, stitching and some pearls.

Just a reminder about our bellariffic challenge this friday - Paper Piecing.  Email your card to Emily by thursday night. There is some bella bucks up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by, see you later,
Pauline

2 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Super cute Pauline, I love the PINK !!!

Dana White said...

oh this is cute - just the perfect amount of glitter on the umbrella!