Algonquin park

Algonquin park
Sunrise Alqonquin Park

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Peresphone Pixie

Hi All! It's Wednesday which really means nothing other than we are half way through the work week.

I just adore these Pixies from Stamping Bella, and since I have only coloured up a couple of them I needed another fix, so I pulled out Peresphone!


As usual I stamped Peresphone on bella's bestest paper and coloured with primascolour pencils. Designer paper is from Echo Park.
To make the pleated flower, I cut a strip 1/2" wide x 12" long, and scored every quarter using the mini score pal. Then I folded the strip up like an accordian, glued the two ends together, then fold the pleats up again, but at the same time make it lie flat, it just takes a bit of playing with it.  I then glued a small punched circle to the bottom of it to hold the pleats in place.  Added a button on top to cover the hole.
Finished off with some glitter and a leaf branch cut from a Sizzix die.

Enjoy the rest of your day, thanks for stopping by.

Pauline

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card- great papers and I love that little rosette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you were holding out on me with that die....where did you get it because I NEED IT! This card is jaw dropping.

    ReplyDelete