Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, August 31, 2020

Warm wishes

Here we are the last day of August already! Where did the summer go? With less than 4 months till Christmas I thought I better get at it, as I only a few done. 

My card today features everything from The Greetery - dies and sentiments.



The pine one die cuts several pieces and they all interlock together. Very cleaver idea! Pine ones were cut from Kraft c/s, and the pine boughs and leaves were cut from white c/s and the everything was sponged used distress oxide inks.

The bow is cut from gold mirror c/s .I sponged some evergreen bough distress ink every so lightly on the white layer for a bit of colour before I adhered the pine cone and boughs down.

I then added some chunky glitter for sparkle as well as some tiny gold balls.

Paper is from Studio Light, and I used Kraft c/s for the base.

Dies I used from the Greetery are: Nordic Frames, Inside & out berry branch & Bontanicuts Pine Bough dies.

I appreciate you visit today.  Have a great day!

Pauline


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, stop! Those are the best pine cones ever and I love how you've crafted this card. The mat to frame it, the little gold balls, the snow and sparkle... too gorgeous! You know my fondness for all things botanical and outdoorsy, especially woodsy things, so you can imagine how I adore this. If all my Christmas cards looked like this I'd be happy. However, I have a bunch of Bugaboo to color... You have the best stamps and dies, Pauline, and you sure know how to use them!

Ros Crawford said...

It's totally stunning!! I do love those Greetery products and I adore how you put this card together... terrific!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Oh oh I do like the masculine feel to this. Those pinecones with the hint of sparkle are perfect and I like the die cut frame. Beautiful card!

Cindy Lyles said...

These subtle winter colors with the glitter - it's absolutely gorgeous!!!