Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, August 24, 2020

HO HO HO

Hi everyone!  I figured I better start on my Christmas cards, as last year I left it too late, and well you know how that goes, burning the midnight oil trying to get them done.  When I saw that Lily of the Valley had 60% off sale last week, I hopped over the their Etsy store and grabbed a couple of images.

This was one of them. HO HO HO! So simple and I love it.  

I used copics for colouring and no shading, just plain ole colouring, quick and simple.  I cut the image out with a MFT stitched rectangle die, then layered a piece of  black c/s behind 2 of the corners.  I also used Memory Box  Snowflake Breeze die, cut from white c/s, and layered behind the image.  The red layer is cut from The Greetery Postal Frame die.  

For finishing touches, I added lots of glitter.

A sweet Christmas card which I will make several of.

I appreciate you stopping by today.  Keep well....hugs,

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is really sweet and cute, Pauline! It looks quick and easy to color so I imagine you could do a few of them. I absolutely love it. I always think of you when I see LOTV. I was over there recently -- window shopping. I can't wait to see more of your Christmas cards because yours are always so pretty!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's fabulous Pauline!! What a beautiful design and as always executed with precision and your amazing colouring talent and flair for design!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! So colorful and fun. The hint of the die cut behind is a great touch and the fur on the hats is sparkly and fun. Simply adorable!