Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, June 29, 2020

May you find Peace


I have a couple more Sympathy cards that I made last month for the card order I completed.  I know you're probably tired of seeing these types of cards, but I promise this is the last of them.

The first one is using The Greetery  Fresh Floral stamp and stencils.  The main part of the stamp consists of all the greenery, (plus individual flowers and greenery) which I placed in my misty to make sure I got a good imprint.  All the flowers are stamped individually.   I then used a couple of the dies from  Creative Expression die - Portuguese Collection - Lisbon. I stamped the sentiment onto some which c/s then layered this together. 




To finish this off I added some pink seam binding ribbon, small flower from Wild Orchid crafts and some greenery from the Memory Box Leafy Sprig die.


For my second card, I sponged some  inks onto some white 100 lb card stock using distress oxide worn lipstick and scattered  straw. I made sure the inks were good a dry before stamping the floral image with versamark and heat setting with gold embossing powder.  The floral set is from WPlus9 - Kind Soul stamps.



I used Creative Expressions Greek Island Collection - Santorini for the sentiment piece.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink - Willow, embossed in gold.

A few pearls were added around the edge of the sentiment to finish off.

I'm so glad you were able to stop by today.  Have a great day!

Pauline








5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Pauline, I promise I'm not getting tired of them. These cards of condolence are our most important cards of all we make, in my humble opinion. Yours are exquisite!
Lovely Greetery stamping; and the Kind Soul in gold -perfection. I'm loving those dies! Where does a girl find these?
What a delight with my morning cuppa!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

I'm so NOT getting tired of these cards, Pauline! Everything you make is exquisite and a delight to my tired eyes. I'm in love with the stamping on your first card, and super inspired by the simplicity of the second. Beautiful dies. It's so nice to see your gorgeous cards today!

DorothyA said...

Both cards are so beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!

Ros Crawford said...

I never tire of seeing your creations... I love both of these cards and especially the first one... It is stunning... The colours are not sombre and I think that's what makes this so unique and definitely evokes peace.
Stay well and safe my friend.

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous, beautiful design Pauline! I love it!