Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

50th Wedding Anniversary

Hello! Just popping in for a really quick post today.  I was asked by a friend to make a 50th Wedding Anniversary card.  Of course I jumped at the chance, as I love making these types of cards.






There isn't a lot of explaining on this, so I'll just leave you with the details below of what I used.

Paper - Basic Grey, Penny Black, cougar white
Dies - Sue Wilson Creative Expressions - Scandinavian Collection - Stockholm, Quick Kutz for the '50'
Misc - lots of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, bling, pearls, Nuvo shimmer pen

I'm glad you stopped by today, have a happy day!

Pauline

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! You always have the prettiest flowers! This is simply gorgeous and I know whoever you made it for was just thrilled with it, as she fully expected to be. After all, that's why she asked you! That old BasicGrey paper still serves us well, doesn't it? This is elegance with a touch of sweetness. Love it!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh how pretty... Your friend is going to love this! So beautifully put together and such a keepsake. Have a wonderful weekend my friend