Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, January 27, 2020

LOTV Watering can

Hello everyone!  Well it's a new week, so thought best to pop in a share another card I coloured last week.
Sometimes you just need to do something 'cutsie' to change things up a bit, and this LOTV image did it for me.

I grabbed a few images when they were on sale, so this one was one of them.  This is called Watering can.




I used Polychromos pencils to colour this.  I then sponged some distress oxide ink salty ocean and peeled paint for the sky and grass.

To make the white frame, I used Spellbinders Square dies and used a larger one, then a smaller one to create the frame.

Paper is from my scrap basket.  I also cut a flower and leaves from Creative Expressions - finishing touches - Camellia open and complete petals.  Sponged some ink on them and they were ready to go.

To finish off I added a pink glittered enamel dot to the center of the flower and some Simon Says Stamps unicorn dust to the centers of the flowers in the image.

Well that's it for me today, gotta head out to work.  I hope your day is fabulous!!

Till next time....

Pauline

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm always enchanted every time I see your LOTV cards. They're the sweetest! So then I had to go look them up... have they gone all digital? Wow! That's a whole world of possibility! This one is utterly charming and adorable and so beautifully framed with white and gingham. The flower is a perfect addition as it echoes those in the image. Love your sponged background. So this time I bookmarked the LOTV Etsy shop and I swear I'm going shopping after I catch up on some of my other digis. Love this so much, Pauline! Have a good week!

Ros Crawford said...

I am swooning ove this... The way you coloured that image, the scene framed and against that pretty gingham... It's stunning!