Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Fall Warblers

Hello everyone!  Well I don't have a card to share with you today, still working at getting my mojo back, but I realized I have lots of bird photography pictures from late summer and fall that I have not shared with you yet.

I will just leave you with the pictures below to view.  Not a lot of explaining to do with these. These were taken in September 2019 about 40 min from our house.























This was taken in our backyard.  As the warblers start to migrate either in spring or fall we always manage to get a few that stop on their way through.


Hope you enjoyed these.  Have a wonderful day!

Pauline

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You are really good with these photos and what sweet birds! I feed birds every day but the blooming pigeons are driving me mad! Oh and the squirrels!!

Leslie Miller said...

All those different Warblers... they're so pretty! Of course, the photos are beyond incredible. I click and lose myself. Pauline I so appreciate when you share this amazing photography. We've had a lot of little birds in the bushes recently, plus some Juncos and Thrushes and Jays and more. I'm afraid I quit putting food out because it attracted too many raccoons, deer, and worst of all rats. I'm sure the turkeys would be in our yard, too, if I was still putting food out. The last couple of years we've had a flock of turkeys hanging around the neighborhood. Fortunately, in our somewhat temperate climate they all can find plenty to eat. I miss watching the birds, though. They're still attracted to the bird baths and that's fun. Thank you for sharing, Pauline!

Inkyfingers said...

These little birds are just gorgeous and you have amazing photography skills!