Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Tiffany loves to text

Hello everyone! Today I have something exciting to share with you.  I have been asked by Emily from Stamping Bella if I would be a guest designer for a month. How could I not! I just love her images. So not only did I say 'Yes' to the month of May but I will be a guest designer for June as well, Woohoot! So my post here will coincide with Emily's post every Wednesday over on Bloggabella.

So with out further ado here is my first post.  I am sharing Uptown Tiffany loves to text.


Wouldn't you just love to look like Tiffany, so tall and slender? Only in my dreams! LOL

After stamping her onto some white cougar 100 lb card stock using black memento ink, I coloured her using prisma colours pencils except for the skin tones - I used copics - E000, E00, E01, E11, R20. I didn't keep a list of prisma colours - just way too many.

For the paper I used scraps from my scrap bin, but I believe these are from MME. I added glitter to the flowers, polka dots on her bag and to her dress ruffle. The resin flower is from the dollar store, and I thought it just finished off this nicely.

I hope you enjoyed my first of many posting for Stamping Bella images.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pauline

7 comments:

NancyT said...

Pauline,
How beautiful she looks in her spring outfit. Wouldn't we all want to look like her. Those scrap papers do come in handy. Love your finishing touches. Looking forwarding to the other stamping Bella images you will share with us. I also noticed your new bird image. This is my favourite blog to visit. Hugs

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

I DO look like her its the mirror that tells lies!!!! What an honour but not surprising, your cards are stunning. Don't think I have seen Bella stamps over here, pity.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Leslie Miller said...

I'm so happy! You always did the most amazing job with your Bella stamps and I love looking at them. This card is so pretty and fresh and clean and totally wonderful! I wouldn't mind being skinny like Tiffany, that's for sure. I always love the ruffled dresses and all the sparkle. Gosh, what a treat today, and I'll certainly look forward to Wednesdays now!

Kerri said...

I love this it is so soft and beautiful!! great job!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Pauline, I am so excited for you -- a BIG congratulations! And it is well deserved, my friend! I have long loved your Stamping Bella cards, and this one is a sweet girl with those long, slender legs! Beautiful coloring, and I love the clean, crisp look with the DP matting on the left and fishtails at the top with the flower! Beautiful..and what a happy day! Big hugs!! xoxo

Dana White said...

I'm so happy you're back on the team - even if it's only for a couple of month
Beautiful card Pauline I love how clean it is with the main focus being white. Looking forward to next weeks creation!

Tracy said...

She's gorgeous and you have created such a lovely simple design to show her off.