Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, February 1, 2021

Balloon Bouquet

 Hello.  I'm slowly getting back into the groove of card making. Sorry it's taking so long.  I pulled out some stamp and die sets from The Greetery for my cards today.  I'm trying to replenish my stash basket as it is pretty much depleted.

Stamp sets I used are :  Balloon Bouquet and matching die set as well the  Birthday Blooms and matching die set.  Also used the Stitched cloud dies.

The large balloons are layering stamps, which really make the flowers look so real.  I used distress oxide inks for these. Once the large balloons were done, I sprayed some clear glitter spray for added sparkle.  The larger balloon on each are popped up with some fun foam behind.



For the sentiments, I used the same inks I used in the card and just stamped in two colours for a gradation look.


To finish off I added some sequins and enamel dots.

As always, thanks for taking to the time to stop by.  Keep well, stay safe,

Pauline

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You make the prettiest cards, Pauline! I'm sure I've said that a time or two, but I kid you not. These cards are breathtaking. I mean, who knew balloons could be so beautiful? I don't have a single stamp or die from The Greetery, but the more I see you use them, the more I love them. Thank you so much for bringing beauty and fun to my computer screen today!

Ros Crawford said...

WOW!!! Oh Paulie these are so gorgeous!! What a terrific design and the colours, stamping... They blow me away! I haven't see a birthday card more stunning! Stay safe and well...and warm!