Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Sweet Baby x 3

 I know I should be working on Christmas cards, but trying to finish up a card order that has Christmas as well as other occasion cards including 3 generic baby cards.  Two of them I have made before, but I changed up the colours and the other one is brand new.

For my new card I used some Alexandra Renke washi tape and image for this card. So fun.  I also used a die from The Greetery - twisted crepe. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  I also embossed the card base using Creative Expression 3-D Quilted Pillow EF. Added a couple of enamels dots and an enamel heart to finish.

 


My second card is one I have done before, just changed the papers and image, but layout is the same.  Bib die is from MFT, bunny image and dp  is from Papertrey Ink.  Added some enamel dots and ribbon to finish off.

 


 

My third card, is similar to one I made before except this time, I went to a more lighter tones on the balloons, kind of kept it more pastel than bold. Image is from Penny Black, stenciled the clouds using distress oxide tumbled glass, sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  Finished this one off with some glitter on the balloons, and  an enamel heart.  I used copics to colour.

 


 This finishes up my one card order, a total of 27 cards, whew!!!

Wishing all my American friends a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know it won't be the same as in past years, but hopefully you will be able to celebrate with family, whether it's over real time, zoom, or however you are able to keep a safe distance.  

Thank you for your visit today, Keep well everyone!

Pauline.

 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I think you know I love baby cards! Since I no longer work I seldom have need for them, but you make me want to open up my baby stamp drawer. Ohhhh, these are so adorable! Love the bib die so much, and your Alexandra Renke washi tape and, oh, that darling fuzzy bear with balloons! Congrats on getting 27 cards done for that order!! We had a quiet Thanksgiving with just our son here. He does a good job of isolating and staying safe. It's been a nice time. So lovely to see you today, Pauline, even though I am a couple of days late.

Ros Crawford said...

They are adorable!!! Each one is so perfect and cute Pauline... I love the touched of glitter on the balloons and the AR washi is amazing! Have a beautiful day my friend

Stacy Morgan said...

Awwww... these are so adorable. I love baby cards and have such issues making them. These are just perfect, and always good for the stash or orders. :-)