Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, November 2, 2020

Glimmer Happy Holidays

Well here we are into November already! I can't believe how fast this year is going.  I thought I would pop on today to do a quick post as I have not posted in about a week.  I haven't had time to work on any cards, as work has been busy, long days, and when I'm done at night, I'm exhausted. Then on the weekend, it's getting caught up on all the stuff you should of done during the week, and well you know it's never ending.

I did happen to have one card that I have not shared yet.  I was hoping to make a few more with my Glimmer machine to post all at once, but have gotten around to it.  So here you have my one and only card left to share.

I bought the Spellbinders Glimmer machine a year ago and have not used it much.  When I saw that they had some new Christmas glimmer plates come out I bought a couple to give it a try.

Glimmer plates used on this card are:  Winter village, Yana's Christmas Sentiments, Christmas Organic Foliage and Christmas foliage background. 



Colours used for the foiling are:  Prism and Skybright

Paper : Simon Says Stamps  - Fog, Cougar 100 lb white

Not a lot of explaining on this as it was all done with the Glimmer Foiling Machine.

I thank you for your visit today. Have a wonderful day, keep well.

Pauline


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Pauline, this is absolutely stunning! I have not had any interest in getting that machine - you make it look very tempting! lol
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, you did all this with a Glimmer Foiling Machine? I don't have a clue, as I know for sure I don't have room for anything like that. It sure turned the Fog paper into something special, and the images (glimmer plates?) are very cute! I remember those working days all too well and I'm glad they're behind me. I sure cannot picture myself doing that now!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I feel for you... Those long days...
Your card is delightful and so pretty! I don't know what a glimmer machine is... Is it the same a foiling?? I'll have to take a look.
Get some rest and stay well my friend...