Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Happy Anniversary

I still have more Christmas cards to share, but thought I would break it up with a showing of an Anniversary card I made for my last order.

This was a very simple card, I should of made a few while I was at it, but as I was trying to get the order done, I just did one.

I started with a piece of peach pearlized metallic paper, I think it is made by Star Dream, I've had this and many other colours for years.




I stamped the floral design from Simon Says Stamps - Beautiful Flowers in versamark then embossed it in gold.

For the Happy Anniversary sentiment I used my Glimmer Hot Foil machine, the hot foiling dies from Spellbinders - set is called Elegant Occasion Sentiments, and gold foiled it onto some cream cardstock.  Once foiled, I used the matching die to cut it out.

I layered the image piece onto some cream cardstock, popped up the sentiment and added some gold and cream pearls. Card measures 6.25 x 4.5.

I was very pleased on how this turned out.

As always, I appreciate you stopping by.  Hope all is well with you.  Take care,

Pauline

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Simply gorgeous my friend! Love the stamp and the pearls are the perfect addition. Have a wonderful day and stay warm!

Leslie Miller said...

Gold on peach, sigh... a gorgeous combination! This is a perfect floral stamp for embossing and leaving uncolored. Got to love that. I'm looking more and more toward the occasional bit of simplicity. What I know about foiling you could fit in your eye, but I know your gold foiled sentiment looks very elegant and the die makes it a beautiful cut. Beautifully embellished with gold and soft pearls. So lovely, Pauline!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very elegant anniversary card, the gold accents are perfect. Love this and I bet they will too.