Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, December 7, 2020

Darling Deer

 Here we are approx 2.5 weeks until Christmas, can you believe it?  For a year that it has been, I must say the weeks have flown by rather quickly.  How are your Christmas cards coming along?  All done or still working at them? For me I have a couple more to make, along with a few birthday's that are coming up this month as well.

My cards for today, actually I made it a few years ago, but never sent it out to anyone, so thought I would remake a few more, which makes for a fast (or faster) card to mass produce.  They are all the same, just changed up the colours, washi tape, sentiment and a different reindeer.











Reindeer is by Tim Holtz - Sizzix  Darling Deer die set, I used washi tape and printed c/s by Alexandra Renke, Tag dies are from Sizzix - Fancy tags, I used a much older dies set from SB for the little tag I stamped the sentiment on, silk ribbon, the leafy holly sprigs are from Find It - Jeanine's Art frosty ornaments set. For the tags I used metallic shimmer paper as well as for my card bases.  Back ground paper is from my scrap basket.

To finish them all off I added some clear mini dots to each.

It's a short week for me this week, just working Mon, Tues & Wed, then off until Tuesday.  Still using up vacation days for this year.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day, stay safe, keep well!

Pauline



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Pauline, these deer are not only darling, they're dashing, too! Gorgeous papers, fabulous design to triplicate!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

I'm in love with these cards! My favorite type of Christmas card. I have the Sizzix tag dies, but those papers, sigh... so gorgeous! I've been loving all the TH Christmas dies. They have so much character! Pauline, you simply make the most stunning cards!

Ros Crawford said...

OMG they are STUNNING!! I love them! I got your beautiful card this week too and I am so happy! Thank you! It's miserable outside cold and wet so it's an extra joy to visit here. Have a lovely day and big hugs.

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh these are just beautiful! No one would know when you made them nor care. I love the tag idea of layers and the deer is super cute. I might have to case these... Beautiful!