Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Floral border

Hello! Sorry it's been a while since I posted, seems like forever.  Just been busy, and working overtime the last few weeks.  We are back to normal hours for a bit, so trying to catch up on things.

My card today is one that I had made a while ago.  Someone at work requested a Good Luck card for a co-worker who was moving to another job role.



I had the background already done, sitting in my spare parts basket just waiting to be used. I die cut the Memory Box Antilles Floral Border from white c/s and adhered to the coloured background.

I have a little package of labels, and there just happened to be a 'good luck' tag in there which worked perfectly for my card.  I added a green silk bow and some pretty rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.

Enjoy your weekend, see you again real soon!

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, it's gorgeous! It's so wonderful when you can grab some ready made parts and come up with something this pretty. The die cut is beautiful. I thought at first it was white embossing. I really love your blended background. Some of my favorite background colors. So many inks and I tend to use the same ones over and over. I guess that's what favorites are all about. I'm glad you have a little break from overtime for a while. Enjoy it while you can!

Ahmad Muchlis said...

Thanks, From seller Lemari Pakaian Minimalis

Pam Sparks said...

oh so pretty Pauline! I love this sweet die!