Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Mr. C

Hi! Remember last month when I shared a cardinal card (here), well I ended up making 2 cardinal cards.  This was a digital image I found on line.  I enlarged this one a bit bigger than the first.  We have cardinals all year around here, many more in the winter months.  We call the cardinals Mr. C and Mrs. C here at home, just a quirky saying!


After printing this onto some cougar white c/s, I used copics to colour.  Square frame is from MFT stitched square frames.  The fancy swirl border in pink is from Aliexpress. 

To finish off I cut a small flourish from the same pink paper for the decorative corner and added a lime green silk bow. Also added some crystal gems in white and soft pink.

Thanks for your visit, have a wonderful day!

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, I do remember your Cardinal card, but I looked again just for fun. This really is such a beautiful digi stamp and I love it with the pink patterned die cut all sweet and pretty. Beautiful embossed background, too. Gosh, the frame, the white, the bow... it all makes me swoon. You make the most gorgeous cards and when I see them all I want to do is go play in my room!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! The heart die cut in the background is wonderful. I like the layers and the soft colors of the blooms with the rich red of the cardinal. Turned out beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh your cardinal is splendid! So beautifully coloured and sitting on the prettiest blossom! Stunning card!!