Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, June 28, 2019

Curvy girl eats cake

Hi there! TGIF and not only that a 4 day weekend for me as us Canadian's celebrate Canada day on July 1.
The weather has been wonderful all week, although a bit too hot for my liking - it's been reaching 100-104F during the afternoons this past week and the same for the weekend. But hey, it's summer right?

Today I'm sharing a Stamping Bella image called Curvy girl eats cake. 

 

I used polychromos pencils to colour her. To make the curve on the right side I used Spellbinders AS curved borders one.

Designer paper is from Piatek Trzynastego  called Hello Beautiful. Another beautiful line of papers I have discovered along with  Mintay Papers.

Sentiment was white embossed onto some black cardstock. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink

To finish off I added a small silk bow, clear sequins, some glitter to the flowers along with using my white gel pen, I added some small polka dots to her pocket and on the icing.

That's it for me today, enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing. Have fun, be safe!

Pauline

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, those papers! Don't get me started! What a beautiful border it makes and so perfect with your Curvy Girl. Fantastic pencil coloring. You're the whole reason I started with pencils in the first place. You're so good! I always love when you color your Bellas, too. Oooh, it's very hot there! Our wind finally died down and we've had some beautiful days. Sometimes I think any day without wind is a beautiful day. Enjoy your time off!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Canada day!! Wouldn't it be nice to have a few summery months where the temperatures are just comfortable?
Your card is stunning Pauline... I love the way you did the edge of the card and curvy girl looks beautiful! Have a good week!