Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wish Big!

I'm running behind the eight ball these last few weeks, finding it hard to even get stamping done.  So this afternoon and evening I dedicated my time to me - to do some stamping. I'm hoping I get my new stamps from Stamping Bella this week, but in the meantime I've been going thru my bella binders and pulling images that I've had for a long time but never coloured.

I always need birthday cards, so for my card today I'm using Cuppacakeabella!


I used bella's bestest paper and prismacolour pencils.  I based my colours on papers from MME - Stella Rose - Gertie Papers.   I shaded some green pencil around her and the after I cut the image I sponged some versamagic aloe vera.
Also used this fun sentiment stamp - wish Big - love the quirky font.

I glittered the cupcake icing and the lace on her dress.  Glossy accents were used on the cherry and the dots on her dress. Finished off with some stitching and a chiffon white bow.

That's it for me tonight.  Have a great week!
Pauline

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh Pauline she is fabulous - stunning card

Kerri Boucher said...

love it...coloring is awesome

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my Pauline, what a gorgeous card my friend. The tone of colours and the DP is so sweet and delish !! LOVE IT !!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful coloring, Pauline and I love this mix of papers you used!