Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jasmine

Can you believe that it is Wednesday already. Love having long weekends, sure makes the week go by faster!
I'm so excited, I have a new Green Bean Baby image to share with you today.  I was so happy when I saw that Emily had a few more of these in her latest release.
This pretty little girl is called Jasmine.  I just love these GBB's how about you?

I had purchased some new 6x6 paper packs when I was a way a couple of weeks ago, so just had to dive into it.  I started by stamping her on bella's bestest paper and coloured her with copics and pencils. The DP is by MME called six by six - Happier.  Lots of pretty colours and patterns in this pack.
Dies used were rectangle s/binder as well as rectangle scallop, EK success border punch, butterfly die by Cheery Lyn.
Finishing touches - stitching, glitter, ribbon and button.

I'll be back on friday with our challenge card.  You still have time to get yours done and email it off to Emily by thursday night.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Dana White said...

oh she is super sweet - and the paper was perfect!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable! Beautiful colours and the butterfly is the perfect finish!

Ebru Vatansever said...

She is so cute Pauline, you really have done a gorgeous job coloring her!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

awww she is so sweet! What a cute layout and love the added butterfly :)