Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, September 19, 2011

My first Bella

Way back when, when the Bella stamps were first released our local store - Paper Pickle brought them in.  We were all so giddy and excited about them. Sooooo, one of the first stamps I bought was Emmybella! and this is the first time I ever coloured her up!!


Emmy was stamped on bella's bestest paper and coloured using prisma colour pencils and gamsol.  I used some  designer paper from Cosmo Cricket called Upcycle. Love the pink, yellow and grey colours. Finished off with some versamagic wheat ink sponged around the image, added some glitter ritz and some dark pink satin ribbon. Finished size is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4.

Thanks for stopping by.
Pauline

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh she is fab - I remember when I first ordered my bella's from the scrapbooking store; it was a bunch of us ordering together & so excited
Look how many we have now!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love your card Paulineabella, gorges colouring and the DP is perfect.
How was your first day of work?

Leslie said...

SUPER shading and that paper is perfect with the purses on it! BTW, loved your sketch this week - my card is already finished :)