Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Swing into Spring

 Hello friends!  Hope this finds you well.  

Today, I have a couple of cards to share for Easter.  I had this die from Spellbinders since last Spring, by the time I ordered it and it arrive from the USA,  Easter came and went. So... I pulled the die set out this year and made a few cards with it to fill my Easter card order.

These are basically the same, just changed the embossing folders and the glitter paper for the sentiments.



Not a lot of explaining on these as they are all die cuts.

Thank you for your visit today. It's been a very hectic 3 weeks at work.  Covering for my co-workers, one was off the 2nd week of March and then the other was off last week and this week.  I'll be so glad to see Friday night roll around! Not that I mind covering, but it seems my work gets pushed back, so next week will be catch up for me!

Have a wonderful day.

Pauline

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Pauline, these are absolutely adorable! I love how you embossed the lower edge of the cards to create a most darling landscape for the bunnies. So happy and sweet! These dies are just as cute now as they were last year. I feel for you with your work situation. By the time I retired at 62 I was so ready!