Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Spring Meadows


Hello friends! Sorry I haven't been around for a bit, just super busy lately, but I did manage to squeeze in some time for some card making.

I have a couple of cards to share today using products from The Greetery - stencil and die called Spring Meadows.

Inks used for both cards are from Pinkfresh Studio.

For the first card, I wanted fresh spring colours, so went with yellows and pinks.   I used the rectangle postal frame die for the behind the image layer, sponged some soft blue ink, then spritzed with some Tim Holtz harvest moon mica spray.  Once dried I adhered my floral bouquet on top, then added it to a yellow card base. 

Added a Happy Birthday sentiment and some pearls to finish this off.



For my second card. I stenciled directly onto some white card stock, again using PFS inks. I love how soft this turned out.  I decided to turn this into a sympathy card.  I also added a die cut from The Greetery using the Ribbon Maker -  petite scallop die, and adhered this directly to the bottom of the card, then attached this to my white card base.

To finish I added some pearls.



I thank you for stopping by. Till next time.....

Pauline

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

It's so good to see you, Pauline! I was just over at The Greetery looking at all the beautiful things, and now I see some of them at work on your gorgeous cards! Your background on the first card makes your spring meadow appear to go on and on. I love that little heart in the center, too. I'm especially smitten with the soft stenciling on your second card. It's like magic when you lift that stencil away, and easy to get hooked on it. I hope you'll have a chance to enjoy the upcoming weekend. I sometimes wonder if it will ever stop raining here.