Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunshine and smiles

 Hello!  For my card today, I am using SSS sunflower die The leaves are die cut from The Greetery - Botanicuts Rose die set.  All the pieces were cut from white cardstock, then I added SSS positively inks to all, spritzed with water and viola!

After this was all layered together, I cut my panels down using Gina K Master Layouts 2.




I then adhered the sunflower to the  panel, and flicked black paint onto it. I then adhered to the card base.

For the sentiment, this is an oldie from "Verve".  I still have so many of their stamp sets, just can't part with them.  

To finish off I added some coppery gold rhinestones and some flat  glitter drops from PFS.

I also made an exact replica of this card, but added Anniversary Wishes to the front instead, - a request from a friend who wanted an Anniversary Sunflower card!

Wishing you a wonderful!  Thank you for your visit.

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I sure do love that sunflower and all the fabulous texture in the center of it. Beautiful inking of it, and the black flecks in the background are just right. I seldom give up a sentiment set. I just learned Stampendous closed and sold remaining inventory to Spellbinders. They were one of my favorite companies! Also, I heard Heartfelt Creations will be closing by the end of the year. ps: I'm seeing a lot of birds at my feeders I've never seen before, or at least not in these numbers. It's mind blowing! I hope you still get a chance to go birding now and then.

Open Your Heart to Gardening said...

Such a creative design. Beautiful.

Casumo Erfahrungen said...

Thanks for your invaluable advice and expertise