Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Shamrock blessings

Hello and happy Saturday.  I worked some overtime this morning, always nice when you can do it from home. We had another winter storm late yesterday and throughout the night, rain, freezing rain and snow.  The good side of this is that we did not get the accumulation of snow as they expected, only ended up with a couple of inches, and today the sun is out and pretty much everything has melted. 

Today, I have another St. Partick day card.  I made a couple of these for my friend. Just love when you can mass produce!

I used products from various companies -Sentiment - Verve, Gold leaves - die from  PFS, Shamrock - die from Gina K, background - Bold borders Prism Die -  Papertrey Ink.



After the Prism die was cut out, I sponged some SSS  Positively Field green ink on the corners.  For the shamrocks, I sponged the green ink onto some 110 lb white cardstock, then splattered with gold and white ink, once dry I die cut the shamrocks.  The leafy branch was die cut from shiny gold c/s.

I stamped the sentiment inside the frame opening in the center using black versafine.  I then arranged the shamrocks and leafy sprigs on the opposite corners from where I sponged the green ink 

To finish off I added some gold pearls to the centers of the shamrocks.

Okay, I think I am going to work on some Easter cards - I need 8 for a f riend!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

Pauline


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm not sure if I've ever seen such a pretty St. Patrick's Day card. You brought all these products together beautifully. If only we could all get along like that. Love the shamrocks with gold and white splatters, the gold leaves, sentiment, geez - everything! I'm glad you didn't get the snow as expected and now it's melting. The sun is shining here at the moment, but I don't know how long it will last. I'll be looking forward to those Easter cards, Pauline!