Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Hello Friend

 Hello friends, and happy Wednesday.  Wednesday and Friday's are my favourite days of the week as I get to work from home on those days.  It's really nice they still offer this work arrangement for our company.

I was going through my cards that I had made over the last month or so, and realized I have anumber of cards that I have not posted yet.

This one I made for a card order - for Valentines for one of her friends.

I already had parts of this die cut and stamped (just sitting my to use bin), so it was just a matter of putting it all together


I used Spellbinders 3D embossing folder- Leafy for the card base layer, the bow is from Memory Box and the floral spray, banner die is from The Greetery.

Finished off with some tiny gemstones and rhinestone heart and a simple sentiment - hello friend.

What inspired my first card was this card that I think I saw on Instagram, so I decided to basically case and added my own touch on it.


Same embossing folder as the first card as well as the banner die, the Botanicuts Rose die is from The Greetery as well, which I already had this in my 'to use bucket' as well.  The lace die cut along the top and the bow  is from PTI.

I always feel bad when I 'case' a card, but sometimes I find you need this to jump start your mojo when you have lost it. How do you feel about casing a card?

I wish you all a fabulous day, and appreciate your visit.

Pauline







1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Sorry to be late to visit, Pauline. It's been an extra busy week here. All okay. You have two utterly gorgeous cards to delight my eyes today! You know I love it when you stamp, but even more when you post. You're so good and you have the most beautiful things to work with! About the CASEing... well, gee, how many people bought this banner die and how many different looks can it have, I wonder? I just saw this embossing folder on another blog, too. You gave these cards your own touches and they're exquisite. There's so much out there it's hard not to have similarities, even unintentionally.