Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sympathy Cards

Hi there.  I'm back today with a quick post to share a few more Sympathy cards I have made. 

The first card is using Spellbinders products, embossing folder and dies. This makes for elegant and simple cards, and who doesn't love that right?  These are already gone out  with an order, so I need to make some more to have on hand.



The second card, is using products from The Greetery, Stamps and arch dies.  The one thing I love about The Greetery, Betsy designs stamps and dies that go together, which makes stamping much easier.



Well that's it for me for today.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Pauline


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You're so good, Pauline, and you have the most beautiful things. I wonder how many times I've said that. Your first card is truly exquisite. I joined the SB 2D embossing folder club, but wondering about the 3D. I need to try one folder first to make sure I can use it in my Big Shot. Your second card shows just how beautifully the stamps and dies work together, as you mentioned. What a lovely design with the arch and soft stamping. I can't wait to see more!