Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Sending Springtime smiles

Hello!  I'm back today to share another springtime card using products from PinkFresh Studio.

This is the same stencil set that I used in my last post - the  Daisy Wreath Stencil  and matching die, along with Diagonal Stitched Circles dies and Simply Diamonds die.  I also used a background stamp - Floral Diamond.



I started by embossing the floral diamond background stamp onto some white c/s using white embossing powder. I then sponged the entire background using PF inks - Grassy Knoll and Fresh Pear, not too heavily.

My florals were done with PF inks as well, I used inks from the green set - Over the Hills as well as inks from Rise and Shine set.  

Using white c/s I cut out the diamond background using the Simply Diamond die, as well as one of circles from Diagonal Stitched circle die.  I figured out where I wanted the sentiment by arranging the floral pieces, then embossed the sentiment in gold - sentiment is from PTI.

I then layered everything together, added some glitter to the flowers using SSS unicorn glitter and my quickie glue pen.  Added some pearls and rhinestones to finish this off.

Love the fresh springtime feeling to this card. 

Thanks for stopping by today, always appreciate your visit. Stay healthy, keep well, till next time.....

Pauline





2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I love it too! It's so fresh and so beautifully done... what a lovely shade of green, perfect with those flowers. I hope you are well and getting a little sunshine... Thinking of you

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, after reading every word I declare this to be a work of art! Your white-embossed background with the soft, spring-green sponging is so beautiful, and then the die cut diamond panel over that, sigh... The icing on the cake, of course, is the gorgeous wreath in colors that I adore with the green. Heavenly, Pauline! Can't believe I've missed this for 6 days. I'm not used to all this hubbub at my house! Happy spring!