Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, October 5, 2020

Warm Christmas Wishes

Today, I have a cute Christmas card to share, but I must confess, I cased this card off of Memory Box website.  I fell in love with the wreath, snowman, well the whole thing.  Sometimes I find I need to Case when I loose my mojo!

I did change it somewhat but went with the general idea of the layout.

Very little stamping, almost all dies.


I started by sponging some distress oxide speckled egg onto some white cardstock, then used my snowflake stencil and added some clear glitter paste for the snowfall.

For the greenery I sponged various colours of green, brown, and a bit of yellow onto some white c/s, then a little spritz of water.  I then cut out the leaves.  For the brown wreath (circle) I cut from kraft then sponged some oxide frayed burlap and oxide ground espresso to darken it up.  The WARM letters were cut and then sponged with the espresso that I had left on my sponge.  Christmas wishes was stamped in black versafine onto some kraft. To dress up the berries I added red stickles, used scraps of paper for the snowman's hat, ear muffs, scarf and coloured his arms (twigs) using a dark brown copic marker.

Below are the dies I used to create this:

Memory Box - Precious snowflakes, Harvest Double Arch, Stylish Frame Trio, Poetic Uppercase Alphabet, Snowman Circle collage, and MB clear stamp set - Merry and Bright Mistletoe (for the christmas wishes sentiment).

I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit today.  I've been working on some more Christmas cards, so I'll be back shortly.

Have a wonderful day!

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, well, I just love everything about this! It's pretty darn adorable and it matters not one whit how much you CASEd it. The dies are super adorable and I love how you added color. The sentiment arrangement is fun and the die cut letters perfectly sponged. I LOVE the rustic look, the cuteness, just everything, and I'm so happy to see it today, Pauline!

Traci M said...

Love your card and layout...so very cute!!

Ros Crawford said...

Well I haven't see the one you CASed so this is a stunner to me and I love everything about it. Beautifully created! Have a lovely weekend... It's cold here...