Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, December 5, 2019

With Sympathy x 2


Hello.  Well I finally finished all my Christmas card orders as well as all my cards for my mailout.  I have 3 birthdays in December to make cards for, so that is next on my list.

Today, I'm sharing a couple of sympathy cards I made for one of my orders.

These were a quick make.  I used images from Alexandra Renke - just love her papers.  I cut out the images and layered them onto silver card stock.

I used some teal Bazzill card stock and used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out.  I then used Eucalyptus washi tape from Alexandra Renke (which goes with the images), and added a piece of this to the bottom of the teal c/s.

For my first card I used a die from Simon Says Stamps - Ecualyptus leaves




This one uses  a die from Simon Says Stamps - Cottage stems which seems to be discontinued as I couldn't find it on their website.



That's it for today. Have a wonderful day!

Pauline

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh, wow, these are so incredibly beautiful! The colors, images, and the dies are such a wonderful match in each card. Love every detail! My eyes needed this today, Pauline. Thank you!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Pauline,
These are so beautifully crafted and the elements are so soothing and serene. I think the soft teal is just right for a sympathy card, and the white is clear and bright.

Tracy said...

Pretty sure I bought that washi tape. LOL This is so pretty. I love how all the elements match and the colors are soft and calming.

Unknown said...


Oh my! These are beautiful.

Will have to check out that washi tape.....more cash please hubby....ha ha.

Sheila x

Ros Crawford said...

These are absolutely beautiful Pauline! Love the designs